F451 and Me




My first connection that I can make with book is when the story is being told about the power going out when he was a kid just him and his mom seeing the stars light up the night instead of just seeing the orange glow from nearby lights, I too have an experience like that but instead of being with someone I was by myself we were up north by Morgan Hill the lights had gone out and it was just me because the rest of my family had gone out, so next thing you know the lights go out keep in mind I’m about 9 or 10 years old so I didn’t know what to do so I just waited outside board out of my mind I turn to my left I see darkness I turn to my right also more darkness and just for the hell of it I look up and to my surprise I see a sky full of stars I was something I had never seen before because back home the town was so light polluted that you weren’t able to see as much after 20 minutes the lights go back on, it was nice while it lasted, 
My second connection is when she changes the subject now about how most cars go racing down the boulevard and how they only see blurs out the window and that her uncle went 40 done the street and was jailed for 2 day I can connect to that because there’s been an epidemic of cops pulling people over for cruising and people having meet ups most cops at the first sight of seeing people met up always intervene and put a stop at it.
My last connection is is when montag and clarisse arrive at her house and montag says that he’s never seen so many lights on at night and people interacting I connect to that because wverytime my family has a social gathering we don’t stop the event early, it gets to the point wher it’s 2 in the morning and we’re still talking and just having fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog