Story of my life



My life began a car, not just any car but a 1958 murcury. I was about 8 at the time when my dad comes home with an old car rusty, lowerd and the interior need a bit of a fix up, time goes by and it just sits in the drive way for about 2 months when my dad finally decides to restore it. Everyday when he would get back from work he would work on it I would help him sand it down, pass him the tools he needed and more, time goes by and it’s ready for the paint job, it was a beautiful deep blue with metal flakes and a glossy white roof, it was sitting on 14 inch rims with 3 inch white walls, when it was all finished we would go cruising every Sunday night going all over town, but one day a guy saw it and loved it he offed us 50k though it was a tough decision my dad said ok and two days later it was gone but soon after we got another project and started on it. That is the story of my life buying cars restoring them and selling them.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog